Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrappy EMT Design Team: Altered project

PhotobucketHi!! I decided today that I would not use my cricut for this project.  Although I LOVE my Cricut machine I wanted to use some things I had around my scrapbook room.  I started with this pink heart box:
   It is a really cute box, I  just want to be able to use it again.





I used some papers from DCWV Then Crafty Stack, wire ribbon, and a flower that I had in my crafting supplies, & brown stamping craft ink.  I covered the box, used the wire ribbon around it.  Some of the paper didn't cover a little of the box so I used the craft ink to go around thoses edges.  Stuck the flower on top!  I didn't have brown paint to use inside the box, so I will get some and paint the inside of the box.  Stop by http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com to see more altered projects.  Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                    view from the top
                                                                         side view
                                                                  ~Christina~

No comments: