This is a TWO-DAY blog HOP, and it is all about the pumpkins!! From cards and layouts to awesome 3D projects, you'll enjoy a collection of fabulous ideas from some fabulously creative friends!! Be sure to stop on by for each day of the hop as there will be NEW ideas on Saturday AND Sunday!! You won't want to miss a thing!! Prizes will be offered for visitors of DAY ONE and visitors of DAY TWO, but A GRAND PRIZE will be offered to those who choose to hop and comment on BOTH DAYS!! :) Hope to see you there!!
The official hop start times are as follows (you can join in on the hop anytime after the start time -- The GRAND PRIZE opportunity will be open until WEDNESDAY, November 2nd):
Hello, and WELCOME to the The GREAT PUMPKIN Blog Hop!! We're so excited that you could join us for this WONDERFUL two-day hop!! Please be sure to visit BOTH days for maximum ideas, maximum FUN, and maximum chances to WIN!! Our hostess, Amy at: http://www.lovetocrop.com has some SUPER prizes for a few hoppers, so be sure to check out all of those details on her blog!!
If you have hopped here from Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com, then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the pumpkin patch!! If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog ( http://www.lovetocrop.com ) to start at the beginning -- with all the pumpkins in the patch, you'll want to be sure to see them all!!
I love pumpkins!! For my project I created toppers for treat bags for my son's class for his Birthday which is on Halloween!
I used the Mini monsters Cricut cartridge, orange paper, green paper, black paper, google eyes, and a white souffle pen from sakura & my favorite adhesive and glue dots.
I cut the pumpkin and the mouth and leaf topper at 2 1/2". I then used the Souffle pen to color in the the teeth. I could have used white cardstock, but I really have a hard time with little pieces so I thought I would give this a try. When coloring in the teeth the white was light at first but as it dried it turned out great!! Just what I wanted!!
Next I glued everything down. I decided to use the Souffle pen to color in the white part of the outside of one of the eyes too because I didn't want to cut it out of cardstock. I was not disappointed in this either!!
Here are the finished pumpkins! I love how they turned out! Now to buy more candy! My family ate all the candy I bought for the treat bags! You would think I would learn this lesson because it happens every year! Hope you liked my project! Thanks for coming by and please hop on! There are a lot more great projects! ~ Christina~
Now on to your next stop! Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
If you get lost along the way here is the complete line up:
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
6. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
7. Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
8. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer ~ www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
12. Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
13. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
14. April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
15. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
16. Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
18. Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com (SATURDAY ONLY -- )
19. Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
20. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
21. Maria ~ http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
22. Sherry ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com