Saturday, August 11, 2012
I am loving our theme this month!! Fall is my favorite time of the year!! I just love the leaves changing color, the air cooling down, pumpkins and the smell of fresh baked bread. These are the things that remind me of Fall! Today I am trying a new style of card (new for me). I tend to stick with a regular fold card. My card today is a side step card. I started with the digi file Pumpkin Scarecrow.
You can find it here: http://www.creativekuts.com/Pumpkin-Scarecrow-PS828.htm
I hand cut the pumpkins and grass. I added wire for the vine. Thanks for visit me today!!
Friday, August 10, 2012
It is Friday again! I am enjoying a little cooler weather and I hope this will be the trend for awhile!
This week I chose the Dance Layout theme for my scrapbook page.
I used the Formal Occasion Cricut Cartridge. This page will be for my Son's prom. I love some of the "frame" cuts that are on this cartridge! He chose a grey Tux and she had a light purple dress. I try to keep his layouts simple. He doesn't appreciate a lot of bling or fancy pages. I also used a little ribbon at the bottom it is hard to see in the picture but the paper is light blue with very fine white pinstripes in it. I did have to add a little bling on it:
Please stop by and see the other great pages today done by the other design team members!
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day TWO
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. Sunday the new members of the design team will be announced and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
Today I used the 3-D Luminary cartridge.
I placed a battery operated candle in the luminaries. Here is what it looks like in the dark.
If you have not tried the Craft Room you really should! This week until Wednesday Cricut Craft Room Exclusives Classroom October-November is the free trial. http://main.cricut.com/shopping/detail-Todays-Deals-Cricut-Craft-Room-Exclusives-Classroom-–-October--November-188-3087.aspx Thanks for stopping by!!
Your next stop should be: Jodie http://
In case you get lost here is the complete line up:
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Nanne http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
- tess www.sassycricutcrafting.com
- Jamie M http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Lisa Ch http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Ashley http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Jamie http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Nicole H. http://www.scrappyoldlady.blogspot.com/
- Marji www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
- Andrea http://creativedesignsbyandrea.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
- Jodie http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com/
- Mona http://scrapbookingforjoy.blogspot.com
- Ava http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com
- Jessica W http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/