Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day 2
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com for all of the projects for both days!!....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
For my first project I created a scrapbook page using the Mother's Day Bouquet, Cake Basics, & Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridges. I created the flower from Mother's Day Bouquet, glimmer mist, & silver stickles. (for detailed directions on how I made my flower please view one of my earlier posts http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-11-create-with-red-pink-green.html ) I cut the Frame from Fancy Frames Cartridge at 7". I cut the word "Love" from the Cake Basics Cricut cartridge at 2"
My next project I used the Country Life cricut cartridge to make a card. I cut the sun and the cloud out at 2 1/2" and the "you are my sunshine" at 1/2". I also used crystal, and yellow stickles.
Your next stop on the hop is Mary: http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/
In case you get lost along the way here is the complete hop list:
26. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
28. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
29. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
30. Sheila http://2pawprints.blogspotspot.com
31. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
32. Tonya http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com/
33. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
34. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com/
36. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/ ~ you are here~
37. Mary http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/ ~your next stop~
38. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
39. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
40. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
41. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
42. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
43. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
44. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
45. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
46. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
47. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
49. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com