Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and yesterday to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....www.Shop.EricasCraftRoom.com
Now on to my project!! I used Locker Talk, Gypsy Wanderings, & George & Basic Shapes to make my scrapbook page. I also used patterned paper, card stock and stickles.
For the learners permit I cut it out at 4" from locker talk. The "Way to go" was cut out at 3", and the rectangles were cut out at 5 1/4" and 7" from George & Basic Shapes. The key was cut with silver paper from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge using my Gypsy. I added stickles.
I made this page for my daughter, her favorite color is blue!! Here they get a temporary paper permit and the hard copy is mailed out later. So I have her picture from the paper one that I am going to put on this layout.
So glad you visited my blog!! Hope you come back real soon!!!
Next you should visit Dana's Blog: http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way:
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. jenn lorist - http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
3. marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com
4. laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com ~~~you are here~~~
6. Dana http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com ----Next Stop----
7. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
8. Tonya http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
9. Tamara http://sospoileditscute.blogspot.com
10. Jess K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
11. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
12. Mary http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
13. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
14. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com
15. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
16. Vicki m http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
17. Heather E http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
18. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
19. Marinda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
20. Heather M http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com
21. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com