Welcome everyone to our "Christmas in July" Blog Hop! Creative Kuts is in the spirit of Christmas and giving.
If you came here from Sandra - http://papercraftingnut.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog please start at the beginning at Creative Kuts http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/ to join in on the fun.
Check out all the wonderful cards created by members of our creative teams from files located in our store at www.creativekuts.com.
This is a two day blog hop and appreciate you leaving a comment to encourage these talented ladies to continue sharing their ideas and creations. We're so excited to be doing this hop to introduce our new Card Team and a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. We also are taking this time to introduce you to our new website: Creative Kuts Monthly Kit Klub at http://www.creativekutsmkk.com/. Here we will be offering you quick layout kits which will include all the paper and paper pieces needed to create some adorable layouts. All you will have to do is add your pictures and any special touches of your own.
So let's get rockin!
1. Visit each member's blog and leave a comment
2. Let us know how you enjoyed the blog hop on our facebook page
3. Head on over to our stores and read the details to take advantage of
50% OFF SALE AT CREATIVE KUTS
50% OFF SALE AT CREATIVE KUTS2
FREE SHIPPING AT CREATIVE KUTS MONTHLY KIT KLUB
More great opportunities
This is a 17-Piece Texture Boutique Value Kit to be given away when we reach 300 Followers on our sister blog www.creativekuts2.blogspot.com. For many other chances to win on the sizzix drawing be sure to stop by.
Even more: Have a chance to win a Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine
For more details check out Creative Kuts Wonderful World at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts-Wonderful-World/297909533625395.
I used the digi version of the Naughty or Nice file. You can find it here:
I used flock for Santa's hat and beard. It is hard to see in the picture, flock just does not take a good picture for me! Here is my card:
Here's today's line up:
1. Creative Kuts - http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/ (You are here, the beginning)
2. Janet - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
4. Dawn - http://crafty1sdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Dana - http://fairytalesonpaper.blogspot.com
6. Sandra - http://papercraftingnut.blogspot.com/
7. Christina - http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
8. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/
9. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
10. Bonnie - http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com/
11. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/
12. Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
13. Xinia- http://scrapbook-memories.blogspot.com/
14. Laura - http://lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
15. Ina - http://inasplacecardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
16. Marialex - http://scrapalexj.blogspot.com/
17. Nelly - http://scraps440.blogspot.mx/
18. Mary Ellen - http://digimemasplace.blogspot.com/
19. Karen - http://countrygirlkaren.blogspot.com/
20. Kristen - http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
21. Marji - www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)
22. Creative Kuts2 - http://creativekuts2.blogspot.com/
Please hop over to Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/ (Next)
Friday, July 27, 2012
It has been unbelievably HOT here!! We did finally get some rain on Wednesday night (YAY!). Although I think that my flowers are just not going to snap out of it!
Today is Scrapbook Friday at My Cricut Craft Room and the theme I went with today was Music!
My Daughter is in the band at our High School and during the summer they march in several of the town parades in our area. So I needed to really get going on these pictures... I also have to make another page for the concerts she had this past year.
I used Sponge Bob Square Pants, and my Gypsy and Gypsy Wandering cartridges today. I got the clarinet image from Sponge Bob Square Pants (I was surprised too! Guess I forgot that he plays the clarinet). My Daughter plays the clarinet and the trumphet. The music notes and border I got from Gypsy Wanderings. I take so many pictures I like to leave room for those, so if you are new to my site I don't do a whole lot of decorating on my pages. I like to keep them simple for lots of pictures.
Please visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see some of the other wonderful scrapbook pages by the rest of the design team. Have a great Friday!!