Monday, October 31, 2011

Made it myself Monday!

BLOG TITLE
Hi!!  I'm so excited to share a project for Made It Myself Monday's  on You Had Me At Craft's blog!

Happy Halloween Everyone!  Here is my project:

I used my Mini Monster's Cricut cartridge page 42 the ghosts cut at 2 3/4", black pen, googly eyes, white cardstock, and adhesive.

I love to make treat bag toppers, I'm just showing the ghost that I made for the bags.  I forgot to take a picture of the finished bags!  These were really easy to make for a large class.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Christina~

1 comment:

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

I LOVE YOUR GHOSTS :) very cute! I am a new follower and appreciate you hopping along and being a follower of mine-GREAT NEWS-YOU ARE A WINNER! Please go to my blog for instructions and have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com