Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweets for the Sweets

  Sweets for The Sweets Scrappy Emt. Design team post for today!

For today's project I used Cindy Loo cricut cartridge, new blue fuzzy socks, a circle punch, red cardstock,  & red fibers.  I made a "cup cake".
I didn't have any cartridges that would make a cupcake wrapper so I used the popcorn box from the Cindy Loo cartridge I cut it at fit to page.  Then I rolled the socks and used little clear rubber bands around the top and bottom to hold them together.  I used my circle cutter to cut a red circle then glued fibers to it to look like a cherry.  Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to visit the other Design Team members projects!  http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com

                                                                ~Christina~

1 comment:

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

adorable project.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com