Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Cricut Craftroom June 28th Design Team Post Theme Day Thursday--Any Cricut Cartridge






I have decided to mix it up a little! I know that I usually post on Scrapbook Friday's but this time I wanted to show something different!

I like to make treat bags and here is one that I have made.  I used the Cricut Cartridge Best Of Pixar.  I cut out Mike from Monster's Inc.  This cartridge is great and had a variety of different Pixar characters.


Here are my Mike cuts:


Treat bag topper are so easy to make and I have found that kids love them! Here are the completed treat bags:


Thanks for coming by my blog! Don't forget to stop by the other Design team member's blogs to see their great creations!  Start at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!                                     ~Christina~

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Very cute Christina!

Tracy

Migdalia said...

This is too cute!.LOL.TFS

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

love Monster INC ;) Great idea TFS

MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

scrapbookingforfun said...

Cute treat bags!!!
MCCR DT Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

Sandy Ang said...

How cool are these treat holders !