Friday, July 20, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Scrapbook Friday--Swimming

**** For Melissa's Husband's Birthday Bash Blog hop please view the post below this one***






I don't know about you but it has been H O T here!! Yesterday my van said it was 101 outside.  UGH! We haven't had rain in a long time!!  Hope where ever you are today you are staying cool!
Here it is Friday already!  I love today's theme Swimming!
I used the Cricut cartridge H2O for today's scrapbook page.  My girlfriend and I have spent the last two weekends in our pool!  So I thought it would be great for a Smash book page!

I did some tearing of paper at the bottom of my page for the water, and some fibers for the straw in the drink.  My sentiment says: Day in the Sun. (which is on the H2O cartridge)

                                                          ~~Christina~~
Please make sure to visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see all the other great scrapbook pages today!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Nice!! It would make a great smash book page:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Terrific tearing...love the scene.
:O)
Jessica S
MCCR DT Sister

L.B. said...

so sweet
Dt sis LB

[Melissa] said...

Kinda wish I was layin in the sun, too! Great job on the layout. :)

Melissa, MCCR DT Sister

Georgie Horn said...

Look at her lounging! What a cute card!