Thursday, July 5, 2012

Theme Day Thursday July 5th @ My Cricut Craft Room



Whoo hooo this was a short week at work! Hope everyone who celebrates the 4th of July had a good one!  Today is Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craftroom.  Today I chose the theme: Any winter solutions Cricut Cartridge.
I chose the Christmas/Noel Cricut Cartridge.  I haven't used it yet so today is the first time! There are really some great images for Christmas on this cartridge.  I chose the Santa & reindeer image and the "ST. Nick" phrase.
Here is the scrapbook page that I created:

I know I make a lot of scrapbook pages, I am trying to keep up on my children's scrapbook pages. This is such a great way for me to make special pages.  Thank you for coming by to see my work!
Don't forget to stop by and view the other Design Team member's projects start at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com            
                                                                 ~~Christina~~

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Cute xmas layout!!
Stopping to let you know you were a winner!!
http://www.linkupforpink.com/2012/07/winners.html
Please email me at yolie@linkupforpink.com