Friday, September 14, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Scrapbook Friday Sept. 14--use 4 photo's in a layout



Woo Hoo it's Friday again!!  The theme this week that I used was to use 4 photo's in a layout.  Well I used more than 4.  I have a really difficult time using a small number of pictures in a layout.  Please note that these pictures were taken before I had my digital camera! They were taken 10 years ago! I can't believe how fast time goes by! 

I use the Celebrations Cricut Cartridge for these Birthday pages for my Daughter.

Please make sure to stop by http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see all the other amazing pages made by our wonderful team!
                                                               ~~Christina~~

4 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Love the fun birthday papers! You did a great job using lots of photos today! Have a great weekend!

Janet's Planet said...

over achiever! LOL so cute! TFS
Janet R. MCCR-DT

Jessica Buffa said...

Loving the fun cuts and all that neon! Fabulous job on your double page layout!
:O)
Jessica S
MCCR DT Sister

SusieScrapper said...

Very cute layout and time does fly by!


Susie
MCCR DT Sister
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/