Friday, September 21, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Scrapbook Friday Sept. 21st-- Cute Critters

 
 
 
Welcome back to another Scrapbook Friday!  I love these days!!  I am trying so hard to get my 3 kids' scrapbooks up to date!!  So today I decided to scrap Halloween 2008... I know I know it is 2012.  I am WAY behind!

I used Hello Kitty Greetings, Doodle Charms, and 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridges for today's scrapbook page.  I love Halloween!  I created the spider from Doodle Charms and my Gypsy.  I used the Hide feature to hide the mouth and eyes so I could add google eyes and a stickles smile.  Now my other two cuts I used were from a swap that I was in. They did not have the name of the person who created them or I would post that.  The Bat is from Hello Kitty Greetings and the Dracula Bird is from 3 Birds on Parade.  Both are super cute!!

If you are new to my blog I love simple layouts! I'm not saying that I wouldn't make something fancy or WOW! I just like to make sure I can add lots of pictures to my pages.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to check out the other great Cute Critter scrapbook pages at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

                                                             ~~Christina~~

3 comments:

Jodie R said...

So sweet! It is really awesome! The cutes work perfectly with the background paper! Great work! Kids are too cute too!

TeresaK said...

This is just an adorable layout! I love the cute Halloween figures you used in it!
Teresa
MCCR DT sis

scrapbookingforfun said...

Cute halloween layout :)
MCCR DT Shelley