Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Nov.17th--"They All Matter" Lets find the Cure blog hop

Welcome to The Cancer Awareness Blog Hop. The name for the hop is going to be 
"They All Matter" Lets Find The Cure

Thank you for joining us today for this wonderful hop! We would all love to find a cure for every cancer!  If you have come from   Lluvia~ http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com you are in the right spot.  Our hop starts with Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
The cancer I chose to do for the Hop is Kidney Cancer. 
It will be 3 years this December that my Mom lost her battle with kidney cancer.
It started for her with back pain.  She cleaned houses for a living and just thought her back was out of place.  She went to a chiropractor, they did x-rays and that was when it was discovered that she had kidney cancer.  She had surgery and did pretty well for a few years.  It started to spread thoughout her body and 3 years ago she passed away.
She was a great cook, loved to garden, and loved to spend time with her grandchildren.  She is greatly missed every day!
I chose to make a layout in Honor of my Mom.  Her favorite Psalm is "Be still and know that I am God."  I was very happy that I was able to find a stamp with her favorite saying.



Thank you for joining us today!!  ~~Christina~~

Next stop on the hop is Pam L ~ http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/

Here is the complet blog hop list:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly wonderful idea for a blog hop. Hope to see you following back very soon! I also love the "Be still and know that I am God" picture. Very crafty!

Heather Lynn said...

Christina, What a beautiful layout to honor your mom. I love the gorgeous frames you used! I am so sorry for your loss! Love the photo of your Mom..very pretty!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
HL