Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Struck Blog Hop! By the Krazy Crafting Crew!!

loveStruck
Are you Love Struck by someone that you never thought would enter your life, you boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, son or daughter? Maybe even your pet!
Well here we are again for another Krazy Crafting Crew blog hop, Lissa Marie at "So Many Crafts, So Little time" will be your host today if you would like to start there, but since you are here... let's have some fun!
If you have never hopped before it is fun and inspiring, grab your favorite drink and stay awhile for these inspirational valentine projects that are linked one after another. Lissa Marie has provided a layout sketch and a card sketch for the team to go with, and have them show you their take on how they will interprate this piece of art. We only have to do one or the other. Stick around for the blog candy that Lissa is giving away for those who have hopped by. Here is the sketches courtousy to Google on the layout and a sketch Lissa reinterpretated the scraplift from card she saw on Google.. oh yes, she is a scraplifter!
layoutsketch cardSketch




I decided to go with the Card Sketch for my project today.  Usually I am a scrapper but I have been running low on my cards so I thought I would do that instead!  
I used my Silhouette Cameo to make my own decorated squares, and my saying.  I love the print and cut feature!!  To make the squares pop I used some pop dots. I also inked the edges so they would stand out.  I got out a Martha Stewart punch to make my frame around my saying. I have so many cute punches that I neglect!  I also wanted a little bling so I used my I-rock and some heart jewels. I really love this tool!!  Here is my card:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  ~~Christina~~
We all appreciate you stopping by and checking out all the projects, we all love that comment lovin' so please feel free if you like even if it was just to let us know you were here! We love visitors too!
If you didn't start from the beginning, don't forget to stop by So Many Crafts, So Litte Time to grab her instant download for blog candy!
Then you can get all the blogs in on the hop!
Here is your line up to help you navigate through..
Your host..

                                                 www.cema1cema.blogspot.com
                                            www.janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
                                          www.preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com
                                                     www.nanasscrapspot.com
                                            www.creationswithKathryn.blogspot.com
                                               www.scrappinwithZ.blogspot.com
                                               www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com
                                           www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
                                                 www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com
                                              www.create-a-latte.blogspot.com

Your next stop:     Janet www.janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

17 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great card, love that you choose black as your base. TFS

Beth said...

I like the design you used on your card. The little boxes on the side really make it POP with the black & with & the colored hearts; so cute! I'm already a follower.

~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Really cute card. I like how you popped the squares for dimension

Unknown said...

Love the white with bright colors on your card!! Very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Wowza! I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us, I really love that take on it!

Carol Ric said...

Super cute card. TFS!

Salnclts said...

I love all the colors you used! I just became a new follower.

Unknown said...

Love Love Love!! That background just makes everything pop! Love being in the hop with you.

Miranda said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Love it!

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the mix of papers! TFS

Iris said...

Super cute card

Unknown said...

beautiful card. Love that you used the white background. I always cover it up totally.

ShersL84bed said...

Great card. The colors and patterns you used, really made it pop.

Unknown said...

Sweet card!
♥ Pam

Robin said...

Love your card! TFS

Robin
www.scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

GetSilvered said...

I love your version of the layout.Very nice!