Saturday, April 12, 2014

Krazy Crafting Crew Altered Frames Hop!




                               Welcome to our “Altered Frames Blog Hop!”

Brought to you by our Krazy Crafting Crew. We are an independent hop team that enjoys
sharing out work with everyone and hope to inspire you with new ideas for you own
creativity. We are a team who loves to do all different themes, such as cards, layouts, 3D
projects and so much more. We do all the paper crafting from traditional to digital. Mostly
traditional, every now and then there may be a little mixed media too!

Now on to some fun.

Here is my project I have made for today’s hop

 I purchased an inexpensive frame.  It started out as brass looking.  I had a picture of it but it got accidentally erased!
I used cracked glass and made a circular pattern all over the inside of the frame. I let it dry.
Next I used Stampin up white and brown craft pads to distress the frame.  I let it dry for a few days.
I made some small roses and hot glued them to the frame, I also added diamond stickles to it.
I used my silhouette and some thin cardboard to make the word: Sisters.  I added colored cardstock to the top of the cardboard word.  Here are the pictures:


  
~~~Christina~~~   




Our sponsor is Scrapbook Generation who is sponsoring 2 winners who each get to choose an ebook sketchbook of their choice from Scrapbook Generation. I'm so excited that they are sponsoring us as I love their sketches!!!!

            Thank you for coming by and hope to see you again next month! 


If you missed the full line up here it is: 


Next in line is   Kathryn ~ http://creationswithkathryn.blogspot.com 

                                                 
  YOUR HOST:


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet! I love the flowers, need to learn how to make more of those!

Camille Short said...

What wonderful flowers!

Vickie said...

Love the frame and the way you did the flowers.

Unknown said...

I love how you distressed the frame!! The flowers and "sisters" really pop too!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful picture frame! What a wonderful picture of you and your sister!

lorby said...

I love the way your frame turned out. What machine did you use to cut out the word sister? I have a Cricut and eClips and have never had good luck with them cutting chipboard of any thickness. Your frame is so lovely and the picture makes it even more so.

Carla said...

I love your frame!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the flowers you made.


racincrafts at aim dot com
racincrafts.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

Great Picture!!! Wish I could make flowers like that. LOL all thumbs. TFS

Janet's Planet said...

great minds think alike! Love your Sister frame.

Miranda said...

Great frame, I love the flowers.

Unknown said...

great job! Love the roses!