Welcome back to day 2 of our Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop! I just know you are finding a lot of great recipes and ideas for the Holiday! I absolutely love to make Cookies, candies, and Hot Chocolate this time of year!
So welcome back to Round One of the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop! This is day 2! You should have come from Carol: http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/ . If you are starting here and wish to hop from the beginning of the hop, please visit Dena’s blog : http://missdjones.blogspot.com
There was so much response to the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop that it had to be split between two weekends. This is Round One and begins Saturday, Dec. 3rd, continuing through Sunday, Dec. 4th. Round Two will be held next weekend. We have a talented group of women who love papercrafting and baking. Each of them is sharing a recipe for a yummy Christmas treat along with a Christmas card or tag. Hopefully, you’ll pick up some great ideas for your own Christmas gift giving this season. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy!
So today I'm going to show you how I decided to package these goodies this year.
Here are my list of supplies:
Doodle Charms Cricut Cartridge, a tag from Office Depot ( I buy a big stack of them), blue polka dot papper, a piece of red paper cut into a rectangle, a crop-a-dile, slate large eyelet, google eyes, Xyron create a sticker, glitter, black pen, pop dot, red fibers, black Stampin Up ink, Stampin Up! glitter, Warm Words stamp from Stampin Up! and a plastic bag from Walmart in the cake decorating section.
I cut the reindeer on page 126 of the Doodle Charms Cartridge at 3 1/2". I removed the string that was on the tag. Next I traced the tag onto the polka dot paper, cut it out and stuck it to the tag. I used the crop-a-dile to punch a hole and place the eyelet. Then I added the red fibers through the new hole. Next I took the nose and ran it through the Xyron backwards and removed it from the sticky side and placed it into a pile of glitter. Shook it a little, pressed the glitter down with my fingers and it stuck pretty nicely! I then assembled the reindeer, added google eyes and used a pop dot to place it on the tag. Then I took the rectangle piece and cut out the middle, glued it onto the tag below the reindeer. Stamped my sentiment in the middle of it.
I found these great bags at Walmart that were shaped a little differently the perfect size for a little snack! I filled them up with the nuts and tied the tag on.
Hope you liked the rest of my project! Thanks for taking a look today! I hope you get even more great ideas today!
♥♥ Christina ♥♥
Next stop: Staci McD http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
Below if the complete blog hop lineup:
1) Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
2) Robin : http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
3) Janet N: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
4) Carla: http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
5) Zenita: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
6) Jennifer: http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
7) Kari: http://
8) Susan: http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
9) JulieK: http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
10) Ellen ♥ CardMonkey: http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
11) Kerri: http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
12) Janet S: http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
13) Carol: http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
14) Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
15) Staci McD http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
16) Pam http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
17) Maria http://marlm-creativebydesign.blogspot.com/
18) Nicolette- www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com