Organize this Mess.....we look at our creative space and just wonder where we put that tape runner that we had just used two weeks ago, past Tuesday, of the 3rd of the month. We know that feeling oh soooooo well!!!! I pride myself in my organized "clutter"! Wouldn't it be wonderful to know where everything is and that there is a place for everything and everything in its place!!!!
That's what this hop is hoping to do! Trying to give helpful hints on storage, clever ways to keep things and just organize the mess!!!!!!
There is a very creative cluttered group to help us along this path. We hope you can find the time to organize and hop along with us while we "declutter" along the way!!!! Of course there will be some blog candy to add to "your" organized clutter if you comment along the way and don't miss a single blog!
If you just happened to be visiting me today, I am ever so glad, but don't want you to miss an organized stop. So please start at the beginning, at Nikki's. She's going to give us a jump start on cleaning this mess! If you have arrived from Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ then you are more organized than I am!
My Craft room was a complete mess!! Before I knew about this blog hop I cleaned and organized my craft room, so I didn't take any before pictures. My tip for today is that I used a book shelf, and old entertainment center that a friend of mine was giving away to organize my area. I placed all my stamps in the drawers in the entertainment center and in the side cabinet I put my magazines. On the book shelf I put my cricut cartridges and my printer. Here are the pictures of after:
Now, that I have given you a way to get organized, let me send you on your way to Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com to give some more helpful hints and tips to organize this mess! ~~CHRISTINA~~
Here is the complete blog list:
- Kimberly ~ http://Scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Mandy- http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
- Mindy~ http://mindyspapercreations.blogspot.com/
- Patti - http://pattilynncreations.blogspot.com/
- Linda - http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Michele ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Amanda~ http://thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.com/