Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scrapping with Scrappy (formerly Scrappy EMT) Design Team post- Kids at Play

Hello it is Wednesday!! Yay! Middle of the week and just a couple of more days until the weekend!

Today's post is for Scrapping With Scrappy (formerly known as Scrappy EMT).

We were to make something with the theme Kids at Play.  So I went  with the teen at play.  I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge, a mini card  and sentiment from Stampin Up.  I cut "Andrea" out at 3" and used some stickles for her design on her shirt.  I really love this cartridge.  Actually  I love all the cartridges that I can cut people out of.  I stamped "Sparkle" on the inside of the card with Stampin Up purely pomegranate classic ink pad.  Thanks for coming by and please visit all the other great projects from the other design team members.  Start at http://scrappingwithscrappy.blogspot.com

                                                                ~CHRISTINA~

No comments: